Collagen Dressings are used in the management of full and partial thickness wounds including: pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, ulcers caused by mixed vascular aetiologies, venous ulcers, donor and graft sites, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention, dehisced surgical wounds, first and second-degree burns
Features and Benefits :
- Collagen and EDTA work together to target and deactivate excess MMPs, thus triggering the healing process in chronic wounds.
- Sheet transforms into gel upon contact with exudates
- Cool, soothing effect of gelling action enhances patient comfort
- May be trimmed to exact wound size
- May be layered for the management of deep wounds
- Sterile, individually-wrapped sheets
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.